This Grade II listed farmhouse offers 5-star wedding accommodation.
White Dove Barn has a suntrap terrace and views over the meadows of the Waveney Valley.
It is quite close to the village of Ellough with its ancient church, the site of a heathen temple of the Norsemen (elgr was the Norse word for temple).
- Ultra modern kitchen with 2 fridges, 2 freezers, granite worktops and breakfast bar.
- Full width south facing windows which may be opened up in good weather. Range oven, dishwasher, microwave and loads of storage.
- Sitting room with flat screen TV set into wall with Sky TV including Sky Sports. There is also a speaker system throughout the entertaining areas (living and dining rooms, and kitchen) . Log fire which also serves dining hall.
- Stairs to first floor sitting area with fantastic views over rural Suffolk.
- Dining Hall with table and chairs for up to 12 people. Staircase under vaulted ceiling to master bedroom and second double bedroom. A pool table and seating is available beyond the staircase.
- There are 2 twin and one double bedroom accessed off the main hall. A beautiful ensuite shower room is shared by the double and one of the twin bedrooms. The second twin bedroom has access to a separate shower room off the dining hall.
- There are large glazed doors leading onto separate patio areas with a large garden dining table on the south facing kitchen patio.
- Stairs lead up to the master bedroom which has a lovely ensuite shower/bathroom.
- There is a smaller double bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
"Dear Greg, Tim and all the team at Marsh Farm. Just a little note to say thank you so much for all of your help in the run up to our wedding and especially the day before and on the day - we were thrilled with how it went and that we chose your venue!"