This Grade II listed farm building has been beautifully converted to create spacious and comfortable wedding accommodation.
The Thatch is ideal for couples with or without children and sleeps 3.
- From the large suntrap terrace, two sets of french windows open directly into the spacious double bedrooms.
- A large wet room shower room with wash basin, w,c and large shower.
- An attractive narrow wooden staircase leads straight up between the old beams to the first floor.
- The whole of the first floor has been opened up to expose the attractive ancient beams and allow lots of light to play on the attractive wooden floors.
- At the far end is a double bed with bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and hanging hooks.
- Well separated and partially partitioned from the double bed area is a single bed with bedside table and lamp and further chest of drawers.
- There is a terraced area with table and chairs, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Parking in private drive for one car.
- Marsh Farm Estate have lovely grounds leading in one direction to a large pond and in the other to the meadows and the stream (an area of Special
- Scientific Interest and therefore protected for its wildlife and flora).
- In consideration of other visitors, holidaymakers are requested not to smoke in the cottage.
"Dear Greg, Tim and all the team at Marsh Farm. Just a little note to say thank you so much for all of your help in the run up to our wedding and especially the day before and on the day - we were thrilled with how it went and that we chose your venue!"